Moco Museum x Andaz – the Ultimate Staycation Package!
Holiday Feel – No Travel Stress
We’re all accustomed to a certain pace of life, and for many Amsterdammers, that’s a fast one – with the sound of bike bells ringing in the wind. Therefore, now is the perfect time to (re)discover Amsterdam with a Staycation! No travel stress, no carbon footprint, no more waiting for hours in airport queues.
Located in the former Public Library of Amsterdam, Andaz is a luxurious retreat for your Amsterdam staycation. Hotel art and design by world-renowned designer Marcel Wanders. He is also a dear friend of Moco and interestingly the artist behind Portrait in the Moco Garden. Andaz is a stunning Dutch wonderland on the Prinsengracht canal. Specifically in the creative and charming Jordaan and next to Nine Streets shopping district, the best of Amsterdam is at your front door.
Andaz x Moco Staycation
The ultimate cultural experience package for your Amsterdam Staycation. Here’s what’s waiting for you to indulge:
- Overnight stay for 2 in one of Andaz’s design rooms
- Breakfast in bed (or in Bluespoon Restaurant)
- 2 tickets for Moco Museum in Amsterdam
- 2 specially created Moco x Andaz cocktails from Bluespoon Bar Mixologist
- Late Checkout
- Free minibar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Free Wine Hour: a glass of wine delivered to your room door every night
- Parking (depending on availability)
What are you waiting for??