Guidelines during Covid-19
There are five important things to know before you visit the museum:
- face masks are mandatory in the museum. The face mask requirement is based on the advice of the Dutch government to wear a face mask in indoor public spaces.
- Keep a minimum of 1.5 metres distance from other people. This also counts for arrival areas or break rooms.
- The capacity and a maximum number of visitors allowed in the museum at the same time, based on 1 person or 1 household (max 3 people) per 10m2, will be indicated in the museum.
- Visiting the museum – Online booked needed. Tickets can be bought on the through this link. Currently, it is not possible to visit the museum without reserving a timeslot.
- Cloakroom is temporarily closed