Guidelines during Covid-19
There are five important things to know before you visit the museum:
- Face masks are not mandatory in the museum. We do recommend bringing facemasks with you as our museum contains small spaces.
- Keep a minimum of 1.5 metres distance from other people. This also counts for arrival areas or break rooms.
- The capacity and a maximum number of visitors allowed in the museum at the same time, based on 1 person or 1 household (max 3 people) per 10m2, will be indicated in the museum.
- Visiting the museum – Online booked needed. Tickets can be bought on the through this link. Currently, it is not possible to visit the museum without reserving a timeslot.
- Cloakroom is temporarily closed