Job opening – Office Manager (40 hours)
“In Art We Trust”. You too? Then we are looking for you!
Moco Museum is a boutique museum on the Museumplein in Amsterdam with modern and contemporary art. Moco Museum focuses on proven artists with a contemporary vision. The regular presentation includes works by Banksy, Warhol, Basquiat, Koons, Kusama, and Hirst, among others. With more than 600,000 annual visitors, Moco has grown into one of the five most visited museums in the Netherlands in just three years. The growth potential and ambitions are enormous: locally, internationally and digitally. The organization is characterized by an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial character.
We are immediately looking for a:
Office manager (40 hours)
As an Office Manager you are the voice and face of our office. Because when the phone rings, you answer it first. When people come in, you receive them in a friendly and energetic way. You see holes and close them before they can arise. You manage the agenda and offer proactive assistance. Thanks to your eye for detail, our office feels like a second home for the team and everything works smoothly. The function is versatile; For example, you are responsible for the ins and outs of the office, support Management where necessary and ensure friendly customer contact and handling customer-related questions.
A selection from your daily activities;
- Operational activities such as: telephone, calendar and e-mail management
- Acts as a point of contact, both internally and externally and receives guests
- Supports Management where necessary
- Supports management operationally
- Management of several mailboxes
- Coordinates and executes orders
- Executes the internal communication policy, plans and organizes internal meetings
- Ensures the correct handling of questions and complaints from customers
- Manages the digital archive, documents and takes minutes
- Ensures that all office spaces are representative and stocked
- You speak Dutch and English
What is your profile?
– You have a relevant completed MBO + / HBO education
– You have at least 3 years of work experience
– You have an excellent command of the Dutch and a good command of the English language
– You are customer-oriented, result-oriented and flexible
– You have organizational skills and are proactive
– You have good communication skills
– You have a hands-on attitude within a dynamic work environment
– You have affinity with our brand, our target groups and our activities
This is what we offer
You will work at a relatively small, very ambitious and entrepreneurial organization, characterized by an open and challenging work atmosphere, with fast decision-making, plenty of room for experiment and a winning mentality. You get plenty of room for development and you receive competitive terms of employment. And all that in the heart of Amsterdam.
Interested? Mail your motivation and CV until May 15th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.