Technical Facility Employee Amsterdam
Do you trust in art? Are you also totally out of this world and possess extraordinary talents? Then we’re calling on YOU! Moco Museum is hiring, so we’re looking for passionate art lovers, dynamic individuals, and all-around superstars to join our team in Amsterdam!
In this position you are responsible for, among other things, the electrical technical facilities in the museum buildings. You check and maintain these together with your colleagues and you make repairs or you engage third parties and you supervise the implementation.
You also provide support with renovations and relocations and with setting up and dismantling exhibitions. You also help with moving and hanging artworks. Finally, you help with all the activities of the department.
You are result-oriented and customer-oriented, you want to get the best out of yourself and are willing to work weekends or evenings if necessary, even in case of calamities. Working independently suits you. You are not afraid to take initiative and are creative in finding solutions.
• Daily inspection round of the installed equipment and signaling malfunctions
• Periodic checks of installations of the buildings, including the outdoor locations
• Small construction work
• Assist with placing artworks
• Solving minor malfunctions
• Support colleagues in various activities
If in possession of one of the following skills or diplomas is an advantage.
• MBO electrical engineering; knowledge of AV and ICT technology
• Knowledge of CCTV installations; VCA certificate; emergency response training, construction skills
• Driver's license, sense of humor, and affinity with technology a must
What Moco Offers
• Joining an international, young, inspiring and enthusiastic team
• Work in a beautiful environment at a breathtaking monumental mansion on Museumplein in Amsterdam
• Opportunity to develop yourself and to execute your ideas
• A good salary
• Lots of staff parties and other fun things - the team knows how to celebrate ;)
How to Apply
For more information, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Technical Facility Employee Amsterdam. Please send your CV + Motivational Cover Letter to email@example.com.